The U.S. Military Vets M/C was established in 1987, in Fort Lauderdale Florida and is incorporated as a non-profit organization. The club, as a national organization, strives to achieve the following:
* To provide a club, for qualified military veterans, which offers brotherhood and the opportunity to establish relationships with other military veterans which have served in the defense of the United States of America.
* To establish and support a strong sense of pride in having served in the active military service of the United States of America.
* To improve the image of military veterans and bikers to the general public.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
* Have a DD 214 and have served 181 days or more in on active duty status. Reserve and National Guard members can count active duty for training and "Summer Camps". Have full rights to veterans benefits and have received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Military or currently be on active duty for a period greater than 181 days or currently in the Reserves or National Guard.
* Have a valid motorcycle license.
* Pay monthly dues.
* Have active participation in the club.
* Have a 750cc motorcycle or larger.
Recognizing that an entire club can be stigmatized by the inappropriate acts of a single person, all new prospective members go through phases such as Hang around, Prospect and Probate. During these phases the individual will learn MC protocol, the expectations of the Club and the MC community. He must demonstrate loyalty and commitment to the Club before being considered a member of the USMVMC Brotherhood.
The USMVMC is a true three piece patch Motorcycle Club. As an MC, we are both recognized and respected by other MC's locally and nationally.
If you are interested in joining our ranks, visit our Contact page.